GRILL USAGE RULES - (READ ALL BEFORE SIGNING UP):
- Reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations may not be made for longer than a 3 hour block.
- Cleanup time is to be included in grill reservation time.
- Residents MUST thoroughly clean the grill after every usage, including removal of food, debris, grease/fat, etc. Exterior/counter/sink must be wiped down and clean. All remains must be put in a trash bag and immediately brought to the dumpster in the parking lot. If dumpster is full, DO NOT leave bags outside of dumpster - they must be disposed of at homeowner's home.
- If any component of the grill is broken or damaged, homeowner will immediately contact staff to notify them.
- Failure to comply with the above stated rules may result in accrual of a monetary fine and/or loss of privilege. By reserving a slot, homeowner acknowledges and agrees to the above stated rules.