SILOS FALL MARKET
November 4, 2023
6450 Silos View, San Antonio, TX 78252
WHAT IT'S ABOUT
Silos is a master-planned community with a current occupancy of over 1,000 occupied homes, and an eventual buildout of 1,500. For this market, we're hoping to host a variety of local exhibitors that will display an array of quality merchandise or services to our residents and visitors!
Please read through the information below,
and click the link at the bottom of the page
to fill out the registration form.
All vendors will be required to sign a vendor contract and make booth payment prior to final acceptance.
What we are looking for (typical Farmer's Market/Vendor Market Items, etc.)
- Handcrafted goods
- Food vendors: Jams, jellies, baked goods, fruits and vegetables/farm goods, etc.
- Unique Items
- Vintage / reclaimed
- Boutique items/clothing
- Homeowner-related industries (solar, water softeners, landscaping, fencing, etc.)
What we are not looking for:
- Garage sale items/junk
- Multiples of the same specialty brand vendor
If you have any questions, please contact Ben Junot, Silos Lifestyle Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If approved, a vendor contract will be sent to your email via Docusign.
- ASPHALT - 17WX20D (2 PARKING SPACES) - $25 RENTAL (14 AVAILABLE)
- ASPHALT - 27WX17D (3 PARKING SPACES) - $30 RENTAL (1 AVAILABLE)
- ASPHALT - 24WX20D (PREMIUM LOCATION IN MIDDLE OF PARKING LOT, LEFT OF AMENITY FRONT DOOR) $35 (1 available)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Merchandise and display of the vendor is subject to the approval of SILOS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION, which reserves the right to require alterations, replacements, deletions, or removal of any material or activity which is deemed as not appropriate.
- The event runs from 10AM-2PM. All vendors shall remain in their booths/table during the specified time and be setup no later than 9:45AM on the day of the event.
- The vendor elects to and does release SILOS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION, CCMC, LENNAR, and their respective officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims, demands, rights, or causes of action whatsoever kind or nature which the undersigned has ever had or may now have or may hereafter have, whether now known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, arising from or by reason of or any way connected with, any injuries, losses, damages, property damage or loss, or the results thereof, which heretofore has been even or hereafter may be sustained by the undersigned as a result of or in connection with or arising out of the undersigned participation in any SILOS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION vendor market.
- The vendor will provide their own table, booth/tent, chairs, etc. This event takes place in a parking lot with little to no shade, so please keep that in mind when preparing for the event.
- All booth materials must fit within the designated spaces provided by SILOS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION.
SILOS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION reserves the right to limit the number of types of vendor booths for the event to provide more variety of industries (Ex: Limiting the number of Scentsy vendors, candle vendors, solar companies, etc.) It is important that vendors only sell the products they signed up for. It is not fair to other vendors if there is an excess of vendors selling similar items. This is to provide the best chance of success for each vendor.
Power will NOT be provided. If you need to power your booth, you will need to bring a portable generator.
- All tents are REQUIRED to meet the minimum tent weight requirements below.
- Please keep in mind, it is extremely windy at Silos, and this requirement is to protect you and your business from any potential injuries or liabilities from tents blowing away and causing harm.
- Weight checks for each vendor will be performed prior to the event start.
- Payments can be made via check or money order only.
- Please wait for acceptance confirmation via email from the Lifestyle Director before making a payment.
- Check or money orders must be made payable to SILOS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION.
- Payments can be made by:
- Dropping them off at the Silos Farmhouse Amenity Center at 6450 Silos View, San Antonio, TX in the dropbox at the front door 24/7.
- Mailing them to the address above.
- Please make sure all payments are marked with your business name and FALL MARKET.
- Cancelations must be made no less than 10 days prior to the event.
- Ex: If event is January 10, cancelations must be made on or before December 31.
- Vendors will be required to fill out a vendor registration form and vendor market contract.
- If a vendor cancels prior to the 10 day cutoff, a refund can be issued via check and mailed from CCMC's corporate office within 60 days of the cancelation.
- Refunds will not be issued if a vendor cancels within 10 days of an event for any reason, including but not limited to emergencies, family obligations, hardships, change of mind, transportation issues, etc.
- No refunds will be issued to a credit or debit card.
- If a vendor cancels their spot within ten (10) days of the first market day event, they will not be eligible for the next market day event (second market day event) unless the re-entry fee is paid. If the re-entry fee is not paid for the second market day event, the vendor will be ineligible for the second market day event and must sit out that event, but will be eligible to participate in the third market day event (vendor will have to skip one market day event between first and third market day events.
- Re-entry fees are an additional $15 on top of the booth rental price.
- No money of any kind or amount will be returned in the case of severe or hazardous weather or any other act of God, there will be no reimbursement of booth/table fee, or any other monies submitted to the SILOS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION.
REGISTER YOUR BOOTH